This is a moving cache , the idea is I hide it somewhere, the first finder picks it up , signs the log and logs online as usual, but they take the box away with them ! Exciting, eh ? That first finder moves the box elsewhere, taking a reading of the co-ordinates at the new hiding spot .
Once the box is in place at the new GZ they include the new co-ords in a write note log to this page (with a hint if they wish and maybe a mention of any relevant attributes or suitable D/T rating).
I update the cache page to reflect the new co-ords and information.
The next cacher searches the new GZ, moves the cache on to a third GZ and so on, until we are all exhausted,
bored, or the cache is muggled.
A step by step finder's guide:
- Find the box
- Sign the log
- Take the box with you, log the find online as soon as possible so folk know it has gone.
- Optional :You could leave a sign such as a couple of crossed sticks or a small arrangement of rocks at the now empty GZ so anyone searching before you log online won't have a long fruitless hunt
- Place the box somewhere new, not within 150m/490ft of existing cache containers on any caching site.
- Post a note to this page with the new location co-ordinates and a hint if you want to give one.
Rules for this cache:
- It must stay within the area bounded by the M1 to the west, A46 to the north east, A14 to the south., and not further east than Corby
- It should be rehidden within 14 days of being picked up
- The hides should not be too extreme in T , I want to be able to maintain my own cache if need be (sorry Didz)
- The hides should not be urban or in litter strewn lay bys (as if you would ... )
- You can find. log and move the cache as many times as you like ... having a new location should make the hunt interesting all over again !
- If you are passing through, and do not have the time or local knowledge to move the cache on safely, please feel free to just log it as a straightforward trad, and make it clear in your online log that you left it where it was.
You must be logged-in to see additional hints